Sign UP

Monday, March 5, 2012

Feelin' Blue with Pals Paper Arts

So...you know how sometimes you just go surfing around the blogosphere and end up somewhere TOTALLY awesome, but then don't remember HOW you got there? A little click here...a little link there...you know what I mean...

I think I started off on Pinterest and came across an AWESOME card that I just KNEW was Ann Schach's and then wondered how the heck I had missed it...you know since I stalk visit her blog everyday. Well, I went to comment on it and in my comment let Ann know that I'd be CASEing it and using it in my "Just the Girls" class next month. Of course, to use it in class, I'll probably have to cut out the handles first, but since I just LOVE all that fussy cutting, it's not a problem.

Here's my card, which I actually DID "selectively edit" instead of just copying the whole thing outright - go me! LOL!


The things I edited: I didn't run the stamped panel background through the Big Shot...mostly because my Big Shot is across the room and I was too comfy to get up. Yeah...not even kidding - LOL! I angled my sentiment...mostly because I already had a pearl in the tiny flower above it and I didn't want to have to take it off. Lastly, I added a pearl to the little seam binding rosette.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tea Shoppe
INK: Not Quite Navy (stamping); Always Artichoke (colouring with blender pen)
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy Cardstock; Subtles and Regals DSP; Twitterpated DSP
ACCESSORIES: Seam Binding, Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!