Sign UP

Friday, March 9, 2012

Just a little thanks...in Pool Party

So, yesterday I got an email from the SUDSOL Sketch coordinator and decided to have a go at the sketch. I proved, once again, that you don't have to go overboard to create something wonderful! This, of course, doesn't mean that I don't like overboard...it's just that sometimes, overboard can scare new stampers.

So, I came up with this:


Pool Party, Attic Boutique, Ribbon, Punch. That's it. Total time? About five minutes! Perfect when you need a card QUICK!!!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment)
INK: Island Indigo
PAPERS: Pool Party and Whisper White Cardstock; Attic Boutique DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Punch

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!