Sign UP

Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's a Christyne Original!

These don't come along very often, so please...feel free to bask in the glory!

HA! OK, only kidding! Though...it does seem like I spend a lot of time CASEing or using sketches. Every once in a while I get struck by genius and actually create something that just popped into my head.

Today you get to see this:


I created it a little while ago, but don't think I ever showed it to you here on my blog. The set is called "Party this Way" and it's in the big Idea Book and Catalogue. Until the end of March though, you can ALSO get it as a FREE set with a purchase of $60 because it's SALE-a-BRATION!

I think this card is versatile enough to be a card for just about anyone! Boy, girl, young, old - this is the card!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Party this Way
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie
PAPERS: Naturals White, Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Christyne! You need to do more originals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Very colourful. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!