Sign UP

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Catching up on Christmas

Yes, I KNOW it's August the 6th, but I've got Christmas card classes right around the corner to make sure that all my customers are ready for the holiday!

I'm doing 4 Christmas stamp camps (once a month from September to December) and my local customers have the opportunity to sign up for all four classes, get a discount when they do and take advantage of a shopping spree valued at $25 in January! Out of town customers can choose to participate by having all the supplies (minus stamps and ink) sent to them with instructions (instructions are sent via email). The price is the same whether you participate in person or via mail. If you sign up and pay for all four classes before August 25th, you'll pay the special price of $150. This fee is NON REFUNDABLE.

Here's just ONE of the cards we'll be making:



The way Christmas Stamp Camps work: We'll create six different cards at each class, creating three of each for a total of 18. Sign up for all four classes and you'll have 72 cards READY TO GO!

The card above has a matching stamp set/framelit combo in the Holiday Catalogue. MANY of the sets in the Holiday Catalogue have matching framelit sets. You'll have your cards created in NO TIME!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Scentsational Season
INK: Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock; Be of Good Cheer DSP
ACCESSORIES: Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

P.S. If you're paying attention, you've realized that despite the fact that this post is appearing on August 6th, it's dated August 4th. I'm trying to catch up on my daily posting and my "A" type personality is at work - LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!