Sign UP

Monday, August 27, 2012

Digging Hamilton Forever!

Yeah, I know...weird title - LOL!

But, the two cards I chose for today are from two sets with those words in their names.

First, I Dig You:


I just love how cute this set is! The perfect little boy card in MINUTES!

And then, Forever with You:


This card is what's knows as a "hybrid" card. It's created in My Digital Studio, printed and embellished with accessories, to give it some texture. I particularly loved this one because it showcases the "colour change" feature in MDS2. With this feature, you can colour one stamp in many different colours. Too fun!

Thanks for visiting Hamilton with me again today!



1 comment:

  1. love your dirtday card! I need to make a couple first bday cards today, hope you don't mind me casing it. If I post it on my blog I will make sure to link back to you. :) have a great day! Wanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!