Sign UP

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Keep Calm for the Stampin' Queens/PaperCraft Crew

I saw a vintage card the other day that used Comfort Cafe and thought it was ADORABLE! So, I decided to use the paper for this week's Stampin' Queen sketch. And, speaking of Stampin' Queens, we've been renamed the PaperCraft Crew!

Look for some changes coming in the next few weeks!

Take a look:



I'm SO happy that the "Keep Calm" stamp set is available again! We're not certain when/if it may be pulled again, so if you like it, better place your qualifying order ASAP so as NOT to miss out! You can either shop in my online store or by contacting me (just click on the "email me" button at the top left) and I'll place your order for you!

Here's a close up of the button:


These bitty buttons make me SO happy! They're so darn cute and they add just the right touch!

And, in this one, I finished the LEFT side of the card instead of the right:


The flowers are from the Floral Fusion Die.

Here's the sketch on which my card was based:


What do you think?

STAMPS: Keep Calm
INK: Midnight Muse
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Midnight Muse Cardstock; Comfort Cafe DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Bitty Buttons, Big Shot, Floral Fusion Die, Linen Thread, Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!