Sign UP

Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Halloween!



WHAT? Yep! You read that right! Happy Halloween! WHY am I wishing you a Happy Halloween on August 2nd? Because of this:


SERIOUSLY? How cute is that?? Join my team in August and you can get one of these adorable little projects to complete! You'll get EVERYTHING you need (except ink), INCLUDING the tray!!! Would YOU like to get and make one of these?

Easy peasy! Join my team and it's yours! You can get started by clicking here. All the information you need to get started is there and if you have ANY questions, you can always email me or leave me a comment on this post. Be SURE to include your email address in the comment so I can get back to you.

Already ON my team? FABULOUS!!! Anyone who recruits this month will be invited with their new downline to a SPECIAL Canadian Blossoms team meeting (date to be announced) where we'll make them all together!

I can't WAIT!!!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!