Sign UP

Friday, November 9, 2012

Blue Christmas - My WAY!

Today's My WAY card is a Christmas card that was created from a card I received in my inbox a couple weeks ago. I loved the idea of using Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake and knew JUST what I wanted to do.

Check it out:


I started off with the Crumb Cake base and then added a layer of Midnight Muse on which I used my Whisper White Craft Ink to sponge around the edges.

The next step was to stamp the Merry & Type image onto the Crumb Cake Cardstock. It was also sponged with Whisper White Craft Ink and then matted onto a piece of Midnight Muse Cardstock which received the same sponging treatment.

The final step was the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes and a Basic Pearl.

This card will be featured in one of my upcoming Christmas Stamp Camps. Have YOU signed up??

What do you think?

STAMPS: Merry & Type, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INKS: Midnight Muse Classic Ink and Whisper White Craft Ink
PAPERS: Crumb Cake and Midnight Muse Cardstock; Midnight Muse DSP
ACCESSORIES: Sponges, Basic Pearls

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!