Sign UP

Friday, November 16, 2012

Get ready for something HUGE!!

Monday is the day it happens, but I just wanted to give you a heads up! You are NOT going to want to miss out on this!


Stampin' UP has announced an Online Extravaganza (though if you'd prefer, you can still contact me to place your order - you still get the same GREAT deals!).

On Monday you'll be able to get:
  1. The Simply Scored Diagonal Plate for $12.76
  2. The BIG SHOT for $98.36
  3. The BIG SHOT Doctor Bag for $75.16
in ADDITION to all the other awesome things Stampin' UP! is offering at up to 50% off! There are accessories, paper and STAMPS available in this special offer! You can check out the sales flyer HERE.

So, I'm asking you to PLEASE not place any online orders until Monday. If you'd like to email me with your selections, I'd be happy to hold your order and place it on Monday.

The order that I will be placing will be EXPEDITED. Since I expect the shipping department to be BUSY, it may take an additional day or two for your orders to arrive and be ready for pick up (if you're local). I fully expect to have everything ready to go by Friday, November 23rd.

If you're ordering online on your own on Monday, you may choose to have the order shipped directly to you.

If you have any questions at all, I am more than happy to help you. Either email me directly or leave a comment here on the blog. I'll answer your questions ASAP.

Have a WONDERFUL day and Happy Stampin'!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!