Sign UP

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thinking of You for the Divas

Oh how I struggled with this sketch today! My creative brain sort of comes and goes...at the moment, it's GONE! I ended up flipping the sketch and CASEing the lovely and talented Cindy Hall. Check it out:


When you see the sketch, you'll see what I mean about totally flipping it - LOL!

I started off with a Real Red base and embossed the layer of Whisper White before adding it to the card. The strip of Designer Series Paper on the right is Garden Green.

I stamped the ornament from Ornament Keepsakes in Real Red and cut it out. Yes, I have the dies, but I was being lazy - LOL!

The greeting from Beautiful Season and the stitched grosgrain ribbon are the finishing touches.

Here's the sketch (see? TOTALLY flipped!):


And you can check out what the other Divas have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Ornament Keepsakes, Beautiful Season
INK: Garden Green, Real Red
PAPERS: Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock; Garden Green DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love how you flipped this!!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!