Sign UP

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Doin' it Digi for the Paper Craft Crew

I'm in the home stretch of classes for the busy Holiday season and hope to get back to some regular stamping and posting VERY soon! Just bear with me a little bit longer...

Today's card is a digital card created using My Digital Studio. Do YOU have My Digital Studio yet? If not, TODAY is the last day to get the FULL MDS2+ with over $500 worth of content and over 75 new features for just $49.98 which is fully 50% off!! This is a GREAT deal, but today is the last day to get it at this price. Tomorrow, it goes back up to $99.95.

Here's my card:


I started off with some Crumb Cake and added Cherry Cobbler. I like the way this two-toned card turned out.

You can check out what the rest of the crew created here and play along with the challenge too.


What do you think?

TOOLS: MDS

Happy MDSin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!