Sign UP

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Butterflies at Leadership

I love, love, LOVE the new butterfly framelits! So much so that THIS:


was my swap card for Lyssa's swap at Leadership last week. Yes...that means I cut out (and poked bits out of) 20 of them to create the card fronts. It was TOTALLY worth it though, because I love the way it turned out and so did everyone with whom I swapped! I hope you're coming to class this Saturday because you'll get to see it up close along with all the other AMAZING samples I received.

I started off with a base of Hello Honey Cardstock and added a layer of Blackberry Bliss (which I'm SO happy is only one year one of In Colour - LOVE) with a snippet of Moonlight DSP (the best little stack to date!). Some ribbon was used to divide the layers.

My image panel is ATC sized (2 ½" x 3 ½") and on it I stamped some images from the Butterfly Basics Set. (psssst! Did you know you could earn this set for FREE by hosting a class in your home? Have your friends over, and we'll have some fun!) Some sponging with Sahara Sand ink toned down the stark Whisper White just a little. A die cut butterfly and a couple of rhinestones and I declared it PERFECT!

Check out the rest of the crew here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Butterfly Basics
INK: Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss
PAPERS: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss Cardstock; Moonlight DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!