Sign UP

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

For the Newlyweds

This past Saturday, I held a class where we focused on love, marriage and babies - we had SO much fun! Or...at least I did...my students don't exactly LOVE fussy cutting as much as I do - LOL!



We started off with a base of Blushing Bride Cardstock and added a sponged and paper pierced layer of Whisper White Cardstock.

Then it was on to the stamping and fussy cutting. We stamped and cut two of the larger flowers and then stamped the smaller flower twice so that it could be layered to add dimension. The decorative background was fussy cut as well.

We then used the "For the Newlyweds" sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes and created a stacked banner sentiment.

Check out the rest of the crew here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Everything Eleanor, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPERS: Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette Cardstock
INK: Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush
ACCESSORIES: Paper Piercing Pack, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!