Sign UP

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Let's meet for coffee!

This little set is still one of my favourites in the whole catalogue! As a demonstrator, I'm already thinking ahead to when the retiring list comes out (it'll be here before you know it!) and I sure hope this cute little set isn't on it!



I stamped the coffee cup three times for this card. The entire cup is one layer, the lid is another and the coffee cup band is a layer as well. I may be just a little fussy-cut crazy - LOL!

The "circles" were created by using the 2" and 2 ½" punch.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Blend
PAPERS: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla Cardstock
INK: Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Basic Pearls, Blendabilities, Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!