Sign UP

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

With Sympathy

While no one ever WANTS to have to make a sympathy card, at least Stampin' UP! has a set that makes it easy - simple and elegant is what these occasions need and Stampin' UP! provides that with Love and Sympathy.


The UDI Colours were perfect for a sympathy card too - simple and understated.

I started off with my Sahara Sand base and added layers of Cajun Crazy and Basic Grey. I used markers to colour in the main image (Cajun Craze for the flower and Basic Grey for the stem) and then stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Love and Sympathy
INK: Cajun Craze
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Basic Grey and Sahara Sand Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!