Sign UP

Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood...

...a beautiful day for a neighbour...won't you be mine?

When Scott Nielsen of Stampin' UP! did this at Leadership, he had us all in STITCHES!

I'd like YOU to be my neighbour and come to my classes, like the one we're having today which features Easy Events:


Of course, today's class is already in full swing, but next month is gearing up to be fun! Look for fun and cheery cards as we welcome spring, which will be just around the corner!

Congratulations to Erica who won yesterday's card!! Erica, please send me your snail mail address and I'll send this off to you in no time!!

Would YOU like to win one of these cards? I'll be choosing EIGHT people from the comments below. Just leave me a comment today, February 4th, 2012 before midnight EST and I'll choose the winners tomorrow!!

Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

  1. Hi

    Sorry to miss the class. love those cards.

    Dianne H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are so bright and fun! I love them. I miss going to class. If I can cut it, I'd like to come next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a versatile set! Adorable cards! And like you, I cracked up at Leadership! How talented all of the Stampin' Up! crew is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great class!! And now I've got another bunch of oh so cute cards!!
    By the way, they look even better with my glasses!
    Looking forward to the March class.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are wonderful. I love the colour combos and I love that they are CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!