Sign UP

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MDS...Tuesday?

Yesterday was family day in Ontario and we actually got to spend it as a family! Normally, my hubby works, but he had yesterday off - YAY! Not that we did anything exciting...we sorted out the mess in the file cabinet (stuff dating back to 1991!) and tore up some carpet in order to lay laminate. The kids just sat around like the lazy sloths that they are...

Anyway...that's why there was no post yesterday. Plus, I was working on my Stampin' Extravaganza event, which is just a mere 123 days away!!! You'll want to check out the page for that here. Details will start shortly, but for now, ticket sales have already started - WOOT!!!

So today, I loaded the Sale-a-Bration MDS DVD into my program and did a quick layout of my favourite Leadership samples:


There were SO many samples to see and this is just barely 1% of them. I know I took 100's of pictures!

Do you see those little tags in the middle? You can make those MDS! Yes, there's a tag update. What a perfect way to finish off a gift of homemade treats from your kitchen.

Do you see what looks like a layer of vellum on top of the Designer Series Paper? In order to create that, I added a square punch to my page and stretched it until it covered most of the background paper. Then I filled it Whisper White and reduced the opacity to 50%. TA-DA! Vellum!!

Well, that's it for today! I'm meeting my newest downline later on and I want to take her something special, so it's a busy day ahead!

Happy MDSin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!