Sign UP

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Day!

Remember this card from September?

I had fun with that one and thought I'd try some collage again, but in a different way. Check it out:




The largest stamp from Postage Due is a collage all on its own! All you need to do is stamp it and you're done. Of course, I never make anything THAT easy! So, I stamped it once in Hello Honey Ink and then stamped it again (but just the bike this time) in Pool Party. Then I cut the bike out (in painstaking detail, because that's how I roll) and added it to the already stamped image using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the "postage" in Basic Grey and cut them out too. I wanted a nice thin edge, so I did this by hand rather than using punches. Those who have been to my blog in the past will know that I'm a crazy fussy cutter. I'm OK with that title. :)

The sentiment is from Endless Birthday Wishes.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Potage Due, Endless Birthday Wishes
INK: Basic Grey, Hello Honey and Pool Party
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Pool Party and Basic Grey Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!