Sign UP

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

You know it's only a month away, right?

Are you ready? If you came to my Christmas Boot Camp class on Sept. 27th, you're ahead of the game. If you're starting to FREAK OUT, don't worry! I have a Last Minute Christmas class scheduled on Dec. 6th, 2014 that you're more than welcome to attend! :)

Today's card features one of the many Stampin' UP! Photopolymer sets called Christmas Bliss.



It's a fun little set and my Boot Camp Class participants had fun creating with it. It was SO easy to position the Christmas balls stamp without even using the Stamp-a-majig because this is a photopolymer stamp set. I didn't even go cross-eyed with I created it - LOL!

What do you think of the colours? They don't SCREAM Christmas, but I think they pull if off quite nicely.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Christmas Bliss
INK: Pool Party, Calypso Coral
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pool Party and Crumb Cake Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!