Sign UP

Friday, November 20, 2015

It's a MOJO kinda day!

Well...actually, it was a MOJO kinda day on Monday which is what got me started creating all the Christmas cards for my upcoming class on Saturday December 5th (you're coming, right?), but I had some other awesomeness to put up first. So...this had to wait till today.

And, if you're keeping track...only 35 more days till Christmas. That's just five weeks...no pressure!

Today's card is quick and easy. so you should be able to whip up a batch of them in no time flat. Especially if you take advantage of my "cut to size" offer when you purchase your card making supplies from me. That's right! When you purchase everything you need to create one of the cards I've featured, I'll personally cut all the pieces to the required sizes. All you'll have to do is stamp and assemble.


You'll start off with a base of Old Olive Cardstock and add a layer of Designer Series Paper from the Merry Moment Pack (which, unlike the paper on Wednesday's card, should be available until April of 2016). The next layer is Real Red Cardstock and the "tag" was created using a different DSP from the same Merry Moments Pack.

Then I punched a 2 ½" circle and adhered the word "merry" which I cut using the Christmas Greetings dies. I then stamped the rest of the sentiment using the Holly Jolly Greetings Stamp Set. These two items can be paired together and purchased as a BUNDLE for a savings of 15%.

The circle was adhered to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Holly Jolly Greetings
INK: Old Olive
PAPERS: Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock; Merry Moments DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Die, Stamp-a-majig, Ribbon, Hand Held Stapler, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!