Sign UP

Friday, November 27, 2015

Noel

Recently, Stampin' UP! announced that there would now be retiring lists for each of the catalogues throughout the year. As a demonstrator, this is great news as it allows me to sell off retired product immediately without having to wait a year for the next same catalogue to be published. As a stamper who loves her stuff, I'm sad.

The Happy Scenes Set is retiring. :( The GOOD news is that the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies will continue to be available through the Occasions Catalogue and you're just going to LOVE the new set that goes with it! Yes, I've seen it. No, I can't show you. Sorry. So...you can either bundle it now and have a stamp set that you can use all year...or bundle it on January 5th, 2016 and have an equally amazing set to play with. SO many options!


Today's card (which we'll also be doing in class on Dec. 5th), started off with a base of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. I added a layer of Very Vanilla and then a layer of Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper. Banners were created using Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow Cardstock.

I created a tag using Very Vanilla Cardstock and stamped the tree image from Happy Scenes using Mossy Meadow Ink. The "Noel" was stamped in Cherry Cobbler Ink. I added a length of Natural Chevron Ribbon which was tied with a piece of Linen Thread. The tag was then attached to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The finishing touch was two Home for Christmas Enamel Dots.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Happy Scenes
INK: Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Home for Christmas DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Linen Thread, Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!