Sign UP

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WYSIWYG

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! If you're checking the calendar, there's only 37 more days till Christmas! YIKES!

Today's card is NOT a Christmas card (there'll be one later this week), but it's what I like to call a WYSIWYG card - which basically means I use whatever supplies are in my immediate reach to create.

Check it out:


Since I was working on Christmas cards, this card is a Real Red Base with a layer of Designer Series Paper from the Season of Cheer Pack currently available in the Holiday Catalogue (but ONLY while quantities last!) and the Bohemian Borders Stamp Set available in the annual 2015-2016 Catalogue. I also used the Crazy for You Stamp Set and Dies (again, in the annual catalogue).

Old Olive was used for stamping the sentiment and it was used along with Island Indigo and Real Red to stamp the border images.

I ran the "Thanks" sentiment through the Big Shot and adhered it with our new (and simply AMAZING) fine tip glue pen.

You can check out the rest of the crew here.

What do you think?


STAMPS: Bohemian Borders, Crazy for You
INK: Real Red, Old Olive and Island Indigo
PAPERS: Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstock; Season of Cheer DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen


Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!