Sign UP

Monday, July 4, 2016

Have you met Pootles?

Pootles (aka Sam Hammond) is an incredible fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator from the UK. She makes the most incredible boxes - you should check her out!

She recently started a colour combo challenge on her blog and I decided to try it out. I didn't go the regular card route though...check it out:


I found these frames at the "M" store and I knew I wanted them...I just didn't know WHAT I was going to do with them - LOL!

When I decided to participate in Pootles' challenge, this little idea popped into my head and I thought it was just PERFECT!

The background piece is Whisper White and I cut out the pieces using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits in Pool Party and So Saffron. The little boat was stamped on Smoky Slate, So Saffron and Pool Party, but I stamped off all the images first so I could get a more muted look.


Here's a close up of the little boat. I used some Dazzling Details (retired, sorry!) to add a little punch to the image.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Swirly Bird
INK: Smokey Slate, So Saffron, Pool Party
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pool Party and So Saffron Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Dazzling Details (retired, sorry!) and Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!