Sign UP

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Thanks!


RIGHT???

I've been trying to figure out what the heck to do with these colours for DAYS. I just couldn't wrap my brain around it (and I'm usually pretty good with colour!) and it was seriously stressing me out!

And then yesterday (talk about cutting it close!) it occurred to me (and I don't know why it didn't before) that I could STAMP OFF - D'OH!! And that's just what I did!


I started off with a Whisper White Base and then stamped the sun from Kinda Eclectic in Crushed Curry after stamping it off onto my Grid Paper first. I always have it on my workspace and I just keep the whole pad there, tearing off a sheet when the one I'm working on gets too full of ink. As an added bonus, you get crisper stamped impressions, because the pad of paper has just enough "give" to it.

Anyway...then I stamped the leaves from  Kinda Eclectic  - these were stamped at full strength and then stamped a second and third time without re-inking. I like that the lightest one almost looks like Mint Macaron! Then I fussy cut them and stacked them up.

The sentiment and banner are from Endless Thanks and after they were stamped, I cut them out too.

The finishing touch is the little butterfly also from Kinda Eclectic.  And then...after I took the picture, I decided to add Basic Rhinestones - LOL! Nothing like a little last minute embellishment!


What do you think?

STAMPS: Kinda Eclectic, Endless Thanks
INK: Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Tangerine Tango
PAPERS: Whisper White, Emerald Envy and Mint Macaron
ACCESSORIES: Glue Dot, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!