Sign UP

Friday, September 2, 2016

What a sweet season!

You may remember this mess from my Facebook Page a couple weeks ago:

 

Well, I FINALLY got my hands on the final piece of the puzzle for this TOTALLY adorable card and here it is:



So I stamped the little Gingerbread man and........


GAH!!! Can you stand it? Can you stand the amount of CUTE? I mean seriously! I want to make 1000 of these - that's how cute they are! :)

I started off with a base of Crumb Cake and added layers and stamping from there. I'm not going to give you *all* of the details, because I'll be featuring this card in an upcoming class.

Here's a close up of the little Gingerbread Man:


He's a little blurry, but you get the idea and the level of cute. :)

And here's the inside:


Not Christmas paper, but since most of it is covered up, we'll pretend. :)

What do you think?

STAMPS: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Candy Cane Christmas
INK: Early Espresso, Real Red
PAPERS: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Whisper White Cardstock; Candy Cane Lane DSP and Neutral Designer Series Paper Stack
ACCESSORIES: Envelope Punch Board, Cookie Cutter Punch, Real Red Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!