Sign UP

Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Stamper!

Oh my goodness! When I first saw this set at OnStage in November, I KNEW I had to have it! The whole set is cute (of course!), but I totally fell in love with the "Happy Stamper" sentiment! Check it out:


Totally cute right?? And you don't even have to worry about fussy cutting all those bits because there's dies that go with it! And at $58.50 for the bundle, all you have to do is spend another $1.50 (for a total of $60) and you'll qualify for this:


An adorable little companion set to even further customize your t-shirts! You could, of course, choose any number of FREE Sale-A-Bration items...these just go together. :)

Anyway........all that to say, here's the card I created for Freshly Made Sketches:


Totally cute, right??

I started off with a base of Blushing Bride and added layers of Sahara Sand and Whisper White. I sponged some Rose Red Ink all over the Whisper White, because stampers get inky. Am I right?

Then I used the new Stitched Shapes Framelits - I love that they do all the work for you - run them through the big shot and they come out pre-decorated. :)

What do you think?

STAMPS: Custom Tee
INK: Rose Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand Cardstock; Falling in Love DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great card! I am loving this tee image and all the pink colour scheme you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!