Sign UP

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Love is in the Air

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! It kind of snuck up on me...I swear it was just Christmas yesterday! The beginning of this year has just flown by!

Our theme for this week was LOVE. We were encouraged to think outside the box and not create something specifically for Valentine's Day.

My hubby and I have been together for a LONG time (at least by some of the standards that my high school friends have set - many are divorced and some twice!).

I credit our long marriage to the fact that we still give each other little things for no reason (he buys me flowers just because and I often tuck a card in his briefcase or leave one on his desk here at home). That and we always remember to say "thank you" even for crazy stuff like doing the dishes or making the bed. Last August we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and on Feb. 28th this year, we'll have been together for 31 (!!!) years. Yep! We started dating in HIGH SCHOOL!

So...I made him this:


And I gave it to him "just because". I was going to save it for our Date-o-Versary on the 28th, but I couldn't wait to give it to him. :)

The little envy on the front opens up:


That little bow is a pain in the butt though - LOL!

And here's a look at the inside:


Cute right??

Details and Digits:

  • Basic Black Cardstock: Cut @ 2" x 7 ½", score @ ¾", 4 ¼" and 4 ½:
  • Whisper White Cardstock: 1 ¾" x 2 ¾"
  • Sending Love DSP: 1 ¾" x 2 ¾" and ½" x 1 ¾"
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Sealed with Love
INK: Real Red
PAPERS: Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock;  Sending Love DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Glue Dot, Staple (not SU!)

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!