Sign UP

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just a little something...

This post originally appeared on March 29th...unfortunately, I forgot to add the pic so here it is in it's entirety.


...There's a good chance that DH and I are rushing around the house like crazy people right now getting ready to head down to Austin, so thank goodness for the AutoPost feature on Blogger!

This is one of the things I created during the frenzied weekend of MFT Idol:


I coloured the image using my SU! Markers and matted on a piece of pink cardstock from Michael's. The card base is a quarter sheet of 8 1/2" X 11" cardstock folded in half, so it's REALLY small with a finished size of 2 3/4" X 4 1/4".

What do you think?

Stamp: Wind Down from MFT
Cardstock: Pink and Lilac from Michael's
Accessories: SU! Markers, Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

  1. left something on my blog for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing when things dont work like you want...like it really IS the puter's fault isnt it....definitely not user error...rofl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the pink tub :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!