Sign UP

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Toadily Happy Mojo Monday

I knew when I saw the sketch this Monday that I wanted to use this image that I got from the Wish List over at SplitCoast.


I coloured the toads in using my Copics (which seem to be my go-to markers these days...and who can blame me? LOL! These things are AWESOME!!!)

And once again, I sure hope Julee doesn't mind that I flipped the sketch - LOL! Your sketches are just so usable and flip-able! I can't help myself!

The paper is from the pack of Making Memories that I got while I was away with DH in Austin and from a piece of KI Memories Holiday Collection that I've had for...well...a while! Buttons and ribbon? Same thing...had 'em for a while!

What do you think?

19 comments:

  1. Great card. Don't you love it when you put those "had 'em for awhile" things to use?
    Audrey, Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! love the color combination you used! lol Agus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the colours and ye, it is a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how stinkin' adorable is this!! Those images are too cute ... I just love froggies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and lovely card! The toads are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Chrystine! Love the frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Christyne!

    Random.Olivia (my daughter) picked your name!!!! You win a free stamp set from the newest MFT Release!!!

    Please email me your full name and address and we'll get it sent out to you!

    esmetak@gmail.com

    Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just adorable!!!! Great job (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is too cute! Love the little frogs :)
    Hugs, Chritine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the toads! They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the different shades of green you used. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really cute! I know that feeling of being toadily happy. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on winning the MFT Stamp Set girl!

    And your card is just adorable...I love the toads...too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the frogs, how adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!