Sign UP

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Some Blog Awards!

Last week, both Kristin and Teresa left this award for me on their blogs:

Aren't they both just the sweetest???

I think it's my turn now to choose some people to nominate! Go visit these blogs, because whenever I visit them, they always make my heart smile...no matter how bad my day has been!

Teresa (it's O.K. to nominate the person that nominated me, right?)
Stephanie
Karen
Dana
Ann
Caroline

Have a GREAT day everyone! I may be back later with some stamped goodies to show you...

Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats congrats...You are a Lucky Girl and you deserve it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats on your award, and thanks so much for passing it along to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my how sweet, thank you...congrats to you well deserved....luv your work girl! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Cristyne! Always nice to be recognised!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!