Sign UP

Monday, March 21, 2011

MDS Monday - Reasons to join my Stampin' UP! team

One of the most amazing things about being part of this fantastic company are the events.  And let me tell you: Stampin' UP! knows how to put on a show!

Last year, I had the opportunity to attended a Regional Event in Hamilton with my most awesomest upline Caroline (F) LeBel! I got to hang out with "Canadians, INK!" which is the name of Caroline's team and our "mommy" team to "Canadian Blossoms".

Here are just a few reasons to join my team:


Good Friends: Just because Julie and Caroline aren't on the same team, doesn't mean they can't be friends!  We're just one big happy family!

Shannon West: This girl is cute, cute, CUTE!  And she's super dynamic.  Any chance you get to hear her speak is one you should most DEFINITELY take!

Swapping Cards: At any Stampin' UP! event, there are demonstrators swapping: cards, card fronts, 3-D items. It's SO much fun to gather ideas from other demonstrators by swapping!

Shelli Gardner: Last, but certainly NOT least, is Shelli Gardner, Co-Founder and CEO of Stampin' UP! This girl is a dynamo and it's contagious!!!  I came away from this spectacular event energized and ready to do more, more, more in my business!

And now, during Sale-A-Bration, is really the BEST time to join my team and Stampin' UP! The starter kit is on SALE for $182.75 (that's 15% off!) and as added bonus, you get an extra $60 worth of goodies from Stampin' UP! In addition, as an EXTRA bonus, if you join now, I'll give you your choice of ANY regular stamp set from the Idea Book and Catalog (this does not includes Hostess Sets).  That's right - ANY stamp set. Even the really expensive $58.95 set Define Your Life if that's the set you want.

For my MDS layout above, I used Textured Poppy Parade Cardstock for my background and then stamped using the Medallion Stamp Brush in Whisper White.  I achieved the effect of transparency, by reducing the opacity of my stamp brush to 10%.  I added photos, text and embellishments and had a scrapbook page in under half an hour.  That's the beauty of MDS - quick and easy.  The BEST part?  NO CLEAN UP!!!!

So, what are you waiting for?  No time like the present!  Just click here and you can get started right away! As of this morning, there's only 10 more days to take advantage of this great offer!

Happy MDSin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!