Sign UP

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Summer Mini Sneak Peek - Strength & Hope

Can you believe it?  The Summer Mini is right around the corner!  How exciting!

Of course, with the Summer Mini starting up in just over a month, that means that Sale-A-Bration is just about finished - just three more days (if you count today)! So, if there's anything you've been meaning to get to earn free product, NOW is the time!  Just click here to get started!

Here's my Summer Mini sneak peek for today:


Want to see the whole thing?  I'm doing a count down to the mini special edition newsletter for which you can sign up.  You'll need to click on the "sign up" box in the top left corner and select the "summer mini" option in my newsletter list.

I'll also be revealing how I made the butterfly look like it's flying off the page in my newsletter.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!