Sign UP

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Watercolour Wednesday - Bundle of Joy for Jill

Recently my friend Jill and her husband Mark added a new little bundle to their family.  Well...what's a card maker to do?  Make a card of course!

Here's what I made:

Would you believe that I DIDN'T own ANY baby sets? How did such an oversight happen? Fortunately, I needed to submit a customer order and added "Teddy and Train" to the list for myself - problem solved! And just in the nick of time too - PHEW!!!

So, I stamped this ADORABLE little teddy on our watercolour paper using Staz-On ink and coloured him in using our Watercolour Wonder Crayons in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.  You may remember that I used them last on this card. By heading over to that post, you can find all the tips I posted on ways to use the crayons.

I stamped the sentiment using Early Espresso Ink.

I wanted to keep the card simple and elegant, so I didn't add a lot of extra stuff to the image panel.  I used a piece of Paisley Prints DSP (available in the NEW 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog) and added a piece of Marina Mist 3/8" taffeta to finish off the card.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Teddy and Train
INKS: Black Staz-On, Early Espresso
PAPERS: Watercolour Paper, Marina Mist Cardstock and Paisley Prints DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painters

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!