Sign UP

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten Card Class - Coming at the end March

I hope you'll join me as I start introducing classes to my schedule!


My first class will be a ten card class featuring all occasions stamp sets using several different stamp sets include Apple Blossoms, the Level 2 Hostess Set seen here:


Join me on Sunday March 27th, 2011 at 1 p.m. and we'll make 10 all occasion cards, using a variety of stamp sets, including the Level 2 Hostess Set. If orders on the day of class total $395 or more, I'll choose a lucky winner to receive the set!


Early Bird Cost: $25 - Register and Pay prior to March 15th
Regular Cost: $30 - Register and Pay prior to March 20th

Place a $60 order on class day and your $25/$30 class fee will be applied to your order as a discount!

SPACE IS LIMITED TO 10 STAMPERS, so reserve early to avoid disappointment.



Pricing




2 comments:

  1. Hey Christyne, just wanted to let you know that I have chosen you to receive a My Blog is Stylish award. Congrats! Stop by my blog for my deets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!