Sign UP

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Going Retro with Tea Shoppe

I was feeling rather uncreative today, so I just sat around surfing the net for ideas. Not much came to me...till I stumbled across Retro Sketches again!

I used their sketch:


To create this:


I love Tea Shoppe and sure hope it carries over into the new Catalogue! And speaking of which...the current Idea Book and Catalogue will be retiring on May 31st. The retiring stamp list will be available in just FOUR short days!

Wanna see some close ups? Here you go:


It's a little blurry, but you can see I used Stampin' Dimensionals. If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that very few of my cards go without Stampin' Dimensionals. I just LOVE them!


I stamped the inside of the card with the small flower image. We'll be using this set at class this weekend!


And here's a group shot. I made eight cards since I had some pre-cut Riding Hood Red cardstock. The cards are 3 3/4" square. I'm going to make up some envies using the Simply Scored Diagonal plate and share them with my class attendees on Saturday.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tea Shoppe
INK: Riding Hood Red
PAPERS: Whisper White and Riding Hood Red Cardstock; Riding Hood Red DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to make these lovelys on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them, a lot! Simple and sweet! I might just have to go home and make these myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christyne, this is so cute! Love the swirly stamping and the color! Thank you so much for joining us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!