Sign UP

Friday, April 20, 2012

Just the Girls - Complete Tutorial

It's done!!! I've just completed the full tutorial for the "Just the Girls" class. Here's a little peek:


If you participated in either one of my classes on April 14th and would like this tutorial for your own, please let me know and I am happy to send it to you.

If you weren't able to make it to class or you live too far away, you can purchase the tutorial (as well as others to come) by clicking the link in my right hand side bar.

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. hi there, you might have to fix it, as I cannot read the instructions, although I was there and I think I can follow from the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!