Sign UP

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Uncharted Territory for the Stampin' Queens

Happy Wednesday!!! It's time for the Stampin' Queens sketch of the week. Won't you play along?

Here's our sketch for the week:


And here's my take on it:


I left out the sentiment in an effort to make this a REALLY manly card - no embellishments on this one!

I stamped the image on watercolour paper using Staz-ON ink and coloured it in using my watercolour crayons and aqua painters. I LOVE the way it turned out!

This is just ONE of the cards we'll be creating at my "manly man" class on May 5th. There's only SIX spots available, so don't miss out!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Uncharted Territory
INK: Staz-ON
PAPERS: Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Bashful Blue Cardstock; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painters

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!