Sign UP

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Retired Accessories


The retired accessories list posted this morning! It's TWELVE pages long!!!

Here's the PDF of the Retired Accessories List.

Please note that even though there are scissors on the list, they were included in ERROR. NONE of the AMAZING Stampin' UP! scissors are retiring. PHEW!

You can check out and shop in my online store. Some of the retiring accessories are discounted UP TO 70% so don't delay! Once a particular item is depleted, it's GONE! Don't miss out on getting some of your favourites!

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. Let me just say...oh crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly there's nothing in there That Im overly worried about!?
    Looking forward to seeing the Catty sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!