Sign UP

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Affection Collection for the Divas!

Welcome back to another week of the Utah Divas International Colour Challenge!

This week, our challenge was to use

  • Whisper White
  • So Saffron
  • Calypso Coral
  • Pool Party
  • Gumball Green
I'll admit, I was skeptical about the Gumball Green being thrown into the mix, because I think of it as a "bright" colour where to me the others are "subtle", but it works!

I used "Affection Collection" for today's card because I REALLY like the collage effect you can get!


I started off with So Saffron and then added the Pool Party on top. I stamped the "Friend" sentiment in Gumball Green and then the banner in Calypso Coral. I stamped the banner AGAIN on a scrap piece of Whisper White so that I could layer it on the first stamped image. Then I stamped the wings on a second piece of scrap Whisper White and cut them out before adhering them to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I added the stamp panel to a piece of Calypso Coral before adhering it to a Whisper White card base.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Affection Collection
INK: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Gumball Green
PAPERS: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I do love me some Calypso Coral!! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love LOVE this!! The color combo is awesome and I love the clean design. Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!