Sign UP

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Today is Sunday, September 30th. It's the last day of the month. That means TWO things:


  1. I posted EVERY DAY this month - YAY!
  2. It's the LAST day to take advantage of the FREE ribbon offer from Stampin' UP! You'll want to shop before midnight EST to ensure that your order goes through on time. Just click on the "shop now" button to the left, spend $50 and choose your free ribbon. It couldn't be easier!
Now...onto today's card! It's a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) of a card I had saved on Pinterest. The original creator is Sherry Roth and it was just SO cute that I decided to use it for one of my upcoming Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks. I still have space in my upcoming three classes, so if you'd like to join us, be sure to let me know ASAP so I can reserve a spot for you! :)

When I saw the Merry Minis in the Holiday Catalogue, I KNEW I would have to have them! I mean, really. Who DOESN'T like tiny and cute? Check this out:


I stamped all the images on a piece of Whisper White and then punched them out. No fussy cutting here! This adorable set comes with coordinating punches!

Then, I used my paper piercer and mat (with the coordinating Holiday Paper Piercing Pack) to add the ornament to the Crumb Cake layer.

The little punched pieces were adhered using glue dots (it really is the easiest way to go!). I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White using Cherry Cobbler and flagged the ends. A piece of scalloped Wild Wasabi cardstock is the finishing touch.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Merry Minis, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake
ACCESSORIES: Paper Piercing Pack/Mat/Tool, Punches, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!