Sign UP

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thanks for your order!

Have you placed an order with me in September? Planning on placing one? I'd love to send you a thank you card!

Check it out:


Simple but effective! You'll find one of these in your order bag or in your mailbox (if you order online) when you place an order in September. It can be small or large! Size doesn't matter *grin*

I was inspired by a card I saw on SplitCoast Stampers. I started off with a Naturals Ivory base and added a strip of Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper.

I then stamped the sentiment in Midnight Muse on Very Vanilla and punched it out using the small oval punch.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfectly Preserved
INK: Midnight Muse
PAPERS: Naturals Ivory and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Comfort Cafe DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!