Sign UP

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Say Hello to my little friend!

When I saw a nearly identical card by the lovely and talented Jen Timko earlier this week, I just KNEW I would have to CASE it! I'm sure you'll agree:


I started off by stamping my little spider friend from Googly Ghouls in black Staz-ON onto one of the tags found in the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit. You can get both the stamp set AND the kit at a 15% savings when you bundle them together in the Ghoulish Googlies bundle! I tied a length of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine through the pre-punched hole and added the eyes - LOVE!

I chose Whisper White as my base and then added layers of Basic Black and Lucky Limeade. I then cut another piece of Basic Black and added stripes of both Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie Designer Series paper. I tried to print up some Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP from MDS, but my printer is acting up, so I had to go with old faithful - DSP paper packs!

My little friend was attached to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'm teaching classes today and I can't WAIT to show this adorable card to my students.

I'm saving this card to send to one of my VERY FAVOURITE little people for Halloween. I think she'll LOVE IT!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Googly Ghouls
INK: Black Staz-ON
PAPERS: Whisper White, Basic Black and Lucky Limeade Cardstock; Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ghoulish Googlies Kit, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!