Sign UP

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hello

I've loved all the typewriter sets over the years, but the set in the 2014-2015 catalogue is by far my favourite. I hope you like it too, because you'll probably be seeing a LOT of it! :)

Today's card for the Paper Craft Crew was perfect to showcase this set. Check it out:




I pretty much LOVE all the paper in the Moonlight DSP stack (I'm on my second one!), and this one was just the ticket to showcase the Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set. It was also light enough for me to stamp the "Hello" sentiment from "Four You" right onto it without the need for another layer of cardstock.

Do you see the punched piece just under the ribbon? I created it with the Spiral Border Punch. It was kinda fun to carry the "paper" theme through out the whole card.

I used my Big Shot to die cut the oval and then added the fussy cut typewriter to it with Stampin' Dimensionals. See the sentiment on the typewriter? It was perfectly placed with the help of the Stamp-a-majig.

I couldn't leave the inside of the card naked:


I inked up the image and stamped it three times without reinking.

You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Four You, Tap Tap, Tap
INK: Basic Grey, Island Indigo
PAPERS: Basic Grey and Whisper White Cardstock; Moonlight DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Die, Punch, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!