Sign UP

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pinterest CASE x 2 - One for me and one for YOU!

This is post #1000!!!!!

Seems appropriate then that today is also an anniversary! It's not the anniversary of when I joined Stampin' UP! or even the anniversary of when I started my blog. Nope!

It's my wedding anniversary!

Today, my hubby and I celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary. Now, I know you find that hard to believe since I seem so young and all that, but it's true! :)

I found the *perfect* card for him on Pinterest. It was created by the lovely and talented Yvette Ashe and when I saw it, I just knew it was the "one". Kind of like ALL those years ago when I first saw my husband.

Here's the card:


I started off with a base of Pool Party which I ran through the Big Shot, but only part way. The place I stopped is hidden by the next layer. You can see it from the inside of the card, but not on the front. If you wanted to hide it on the inside, you could add a layer, but with everything going on on the front and the (I'm sure) mush on the inside, the intended recipient will likely not notice.

My Designer Series Paper is from the Flower Pot pack which, despite its name, has some "masculine" papers in the set.

There's LOTS of layers and Stampin' Dimensionals in this one, so you'll want to hand deliver it as putting it in the post will likely cost you a small fortune.

Now, since the title of this post is "one for me and one for you", you OBVIOUSLY need to know how to get your hands on one of these cards!
  • Step 1: Go to my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/handstampedfromtheheart)
  • Step 2: If you haven't already, like the page
  • Step 3: Leave a comment on the card post telling me what you think and that you'd like to receive the card
  • Step 4: SHARE the post on your wall
Easy peasy, right? You have ONE WEEK. I'll do a random draw of everyone that followed all the steps and then contact the winner and put the card in the mail.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!