Sign UP

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Banner Birthday!

Do you ever see a sketch and just KNOW the perfect stamp set and EXACTLY what you're going to do? And then, does it turn out just the way it looked in your head?

That's what happened with today's card and I couldn't be happier! Check it out:



I knew I wanted something bright and cheery and I knew I wanted to use Endless Birthday Wishes (LOVE this photopolymer set!)

I stamped cake image onto my Whisper White Cardstock using Memento Black Ink (perfect for Blendabilities) and coloured it in using my Pumpkin Pie and Smoky Slate Blendabilities. It was matted on Tempting Turquoise.

Then I stamped some dots and added the banners and bakers twine bows.

I stamped the inside too:


Just perfect for a bright and cheery birthday card! It can be yours! I sell all the cards on my blog for $4 + shipping to you.

You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.


STAMPS: Endless Birthday Wishes
INK: Memento Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
PAPERS: Whisper White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Bakers Twine, Blendabilities Markers, Stampin' Write Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals


P.S. I'm in Paris this week and will be documenting our journey with Project Life! Don't forget to check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/handstampedfromtheheart to keep track of where we're at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!