Sign UP

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pinterest CASE x 2 - One for me and one for YOU!

In an effort to "switch it up a bit", I decided on a Pinterest CASE for today's card. I have seen SO many amazing cards on Pinterest that I couldn't possibly create all of them, but this one just struck me and since I *just* got the set, I just had to! Bonus? It's also the MOJO Monday sketch for this week - WINNING!



PLUS, this card is a sneak peek of new products you'll get to see in the upcoming Holiday Catalogue (available on August 28th).

Check it out:


I started off with a Soft Sky Base and added a layer of Whisper White. I cut out the Designer Series Paper from the All is Calm pack using the On Film Framelit and added it to the Whisper White layer. The image inside was stamped and punched (yes, this set has a coordinating punch!) before being added to the card front. The bird, yes, was fussy cut - GAK! For someone who LOVES fussy cutting as much as I do, even *I* thought this was nuts - LOL!

Now, since the title of this post is "one for me and one for you", you OBVIOUSLY need to know how to get your hands on one of these cards!
  • Step 1: Go to my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/handstampedfromtheheart)
  • Step 2: If you haven't already, like the page
  • Step 3: Leave a comment on the card post telling me what you think and that you'd like to receive the card
  • Step 4: SHARE the post on your wall
Easy peasy, right? You have ONE WEEK. I'll do a random draw of everyone that followed all the steps and then contact the winner and put the card in the mail.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Festival of Trees
INK: Pear Pizzazz, Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Sky Cardstock; All is Calm DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Die Cut, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!