Sign UP

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stop me if you've heard this one before...

As you may have heard, every June,  I host Stampin' Extravaganza! It's an all-day stamping event where we create 10 cards, donate cards to Ronald McDonald House Charities and generally have an AWESOME time! The food is INSANE (my daughter bakes!) and the company is AMAZING! This past June was my third annual event. Next year is #4 - you should come!

Anyway...each year I choose a stamp set for the event. I can assure you, this is no easy task! It has to have variety, be with a certain price range, be versatile, etc.

This year, I chose Honeycomb Hello. It's SO cute and tiny! How cute and tiny is it? SO cute and tiny that the WOOD mount set fits in a ½ size wood mount case. That FIFTEEN images in a ½ size case. That's SERIOUSLY cute and tiny! The best part? Everyone who came to Stampin' Extravaganza as a customer got to KEEP the stamp set!


This is just ONE of the cards we created:



Our colours for the Divas this week were Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe. I took a little liberty *ahem* and added in some Calypso Coral. It's all about that time management I discussed a few weeks ago. *grin*

This card and the others we created are available in a tutorial over on my tutorials page (complete with all measurements). If you couldn't make it to Stampin' Extravaganza, check it out! You can get an idea of the handout for when you come next year!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Honeycomb Hello, Endless Birthday Wishes
INK: Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral
PAPERS: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding Cardstock; Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar DSP.
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Thick Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!