Sign UP

Friday, December 24, 2010

20 - Minute Monday on a Friday - Belated Teacher Gifts


This fabulous idea popped into my inbox a few weeks ago courtesy of a fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator.

Since we were away at Disney before the Christmas break, DS's teacher will be receiving these when the kids return to school in the New Year:

Fabulous, no?

The card bases are Very Vanilla Cardstock and I cut layers of the same to 4 X 5 1/4 inches before running them through the Big Shot using the Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I wrapped a piece of Always Artichoke Seam Binding (which is carrying over to the Occasions Mini - YAY!) around the embossed layer before attaching it to the front of the card.

The letters were stamped using the Lovely Letters Alphabet and Always Artichoke Ink. I punched them out using my Scallop Circle Punch and adhered them to the front of the using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Easy Peasy! Eight cards in under 1/2 hour! What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely Letters Alphabet
INK: Always Artichoke
PAPERS: Very Vanilla
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals, Punch

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! She will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous? YES! She will love them.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!