Sign UP

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's December 1st...do you know WHERE your Christmas cards are?


Mine are sitting next to me ready to be dropped into the mailbox. This is a first I tell you...a FIRST!!! As long as I've been sending out Christmas cards (19 years I figure, since that's how long I've been married), they have never, EVER, NOT ONCE been ready to go on the first of December. As a matter of fact, on more occasions than I'd care to count, they have been New Year's cards. Sad but true!

However, since my cards are ready to go, I thought I'd help YOU out with some ideas. What do you think?

Here's my first card for you:

It's based on the Sketch at SplitCoast Stampers this week.

I stamped my image from Holiday Lineup using Basic Black Ink and coloured it in using my Stampin' UP! Markers. Another challenge this week called for non-traditional Christmas colours, so I used these colours for that.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Holiday Lineup, Punch Pals
INK: Basic Black
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pacific Point and Early Espresso Cardstock; Celebrations DSP
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' UP! Markers, Punch, Big Shot, Movers and Shapers Die, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!