Sign UP

Friday, December 3, 2010

Just a Quick Little Note


These are some of the teachers gifts for this year. I've seen this idea on Becky's blog a few times but just never got around to doing it...then I saw it again on another blog I follow (my apologies! I can't remember which one!) and decided that Christmas was the PERFECT time to try my hand at it!

These are what's known as "card fronts". When Stampin' UP! demonstrators swap ideas at various events, the format is usually "card fronts". This means that an entire card isn't designed, just what the front of the card would look like if it WAS a whole card. Make sense?

I love these for quick little notes, when you don't need a whole card. So, I thought some of the teachers would like them too!

What do you think?

STAMPS: NONE!
INK: NONE!
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock; Jolly Holiday DSP
ACCESSORIES: Holly and Jolly Rub-Ons

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. I so love these note cards. Great to send as a holiday card and send a note too. Make great thank you note cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!